Water is life, because without it no living being on earth can survive. With its many uses for health and hygiene, your family’s drinking water must be clean and safe. But no matter the source, the drinking or portable water that comes out of your faucet may be contaminated by pollutants.
Get good quality water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water with this Bilmoko deal: Save 20% on Tupuro Water Purifier Pressure/Faucet Type (GPD). Pay only P1,504 instead of P1,880!
Tupuro, short for “Tubig na Puro” is a Filipino-made water purifier—an innovative product of Science Marketing Development Inc. created to help the need of Filipinos for clean and safe drinking water without spending too much on important water purifiers or bottled water.
- Uses a natural method of purifying water
- NO ELECTRICITY NEEDED
- Its filter element acts as pre-filter in screening out solid particles such as flakes, fine sand, algae, asbestos fiber, etc.
- Contains HIGH-GRADE ACTIVATED CARBON, which absorbs bad odor, taste and color, detergents, microscopic worms, harmful bacteria, invisible suspended matter, toxic metals. 99% effective in removing chlorine. Also removes other chemicals.
PRESSURE/FAUCET Type (GPD)
- Has 2 independent disposable layers that warrants a longer cartridge life and ensures cleaner water
- Made of engineered food-grade plastic
- Rotatable water outlet for convenient use
- Two separate water valves for ordinary and purified water
- Designed for ease in cartridge replacement.
- Lifetime warranty on non-consumable parts (excluding gasket, spout, tee, nipple pipe)
- Voucher is valid for 1 Tupuro Water Purifier Pressure/Faucet Type (GPD) from SMDI
- Redemption Period: Voucher is valid from September 17 - December 17, 2012
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Unlimited number of vouchers can be used per redemption per person
- Voucher is valid as Proof of Purchase
- For Pick-Up and Delivery
- For Pick-Up at: SMDI office #60 Howmart Road (formerly Royal) Baesa, Quezon City
- Reservation is required for Delivery
- For deliveries, please call SMDI office after purchase and provide the recipient name, shipping address, mobile number, Bilmoko Voucher ID and Redemption Code
- Shipping fee will be charged for all deliveries and must be paid directly to SMDI. Please call SMDI for inquiries on shipping fee rates.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call:
- 453-5201 / 453-3036
- Office Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Voucher CAN be used in conjunction with senior citizen cards, other discount offers, discount coupons, gift certificates or promotions
- Voucher can be redeemed on public holidays and special occasions
- Add-ons or upgrades are allowed and must be paid directly to SMDI
- Standard Bilmoko Terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift
- All paid transactions are non-refundable
- Price is inclusive of VAT and service charges
- Voucher holder will not receive any cash back or credit for any unused amount or if the purchased product has a lower amount than the value of the voucher
- Failure to cancel redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid